These classes combine Beginners to Intermediate sessions and you can participate for part or all of the class.
- 9:00-9:30am Tai Chi Workshop for beginners and and anyone wanting a more "in-depth" understanding of Tai Chi
- 9:30-10:00am Qi Gong for all
- 10:00-10:30am Yang style 24 form for Intermediate
Thursdays at 9:30-10:30am:
These classes combine Beginners to Intermediate sessions and you can participate for all or part of the class.
Grassed area in Yarranabbe Park roughly opposite 58 New Beach Road and near Yarranabbe Park Pontoon, however we may move further north or south in the park, depending on the conditions (sun e, shade, wind, etc).
The bad weather arrangements are:
- If it has been raining, but the rain has stopped at least 30 minutes before a class, the class will proceed.
- If it has been raining, but stops less than 30 minutes before a class, the class will be cancelled.
- If there are strong winds, the class will be cancelled
There is a Covid-Safe plan in place, so we must practice social distancing and provide proof of vaccination or exemption. I will also maintain a roll for contact tracing.
The first class is FREE for newcomers.
- 4 classes = $70
- 8 classes = $120
- Casual class = $20
The EFT details are:
Name: Richard Bolzan
BSB: 112 879
Account: 425 363 608
Please include your name as the reference.